Updated Wednesday February 7, 2018 by Milford Mustangs.
- Instructional Grades 1 & 2 $99.00 registration fee - cheer at 7 games on Saturdays.
- Freshman Grades 3 & 4 $250.00 registration fee - cheer at 8 games on Saturdays, plus possible Championship game.
- Jr. Varsity Grades 5 & 6 $250.00 registration fee - cheer at 8 games on Saturdays, plus possible Championship game.
- Varsity Grades 7 & 8 $250.00 registration fee - cheer at 8 games on Saturdays, plus possible Championship game.
- All Cheer level's will learn and compete a Cheer routine and a Pom routine in Cheerfest Competition around the 2nd or 3rd Sunday in October.
Safety is a taken first and foremost in the Mustang organization and all equipment and uniforms are kept in proper order meeting all safety standards. A $300.00 uniform deposit is required to replace any damaged or unreturned equipment. All coaching staff are CDC concussion certified.
Volunteers are important and we rely on help form our members. Members agree to sign up to a minimum of 6 volunteer hours. 2 of the 6 hours are required to be in the concession stand. A $200.00 volunteer deposit will be held in the event a family does not meet its volunteer minimum. Volunteer registration will take place on our sportssignup.com when available. You will still be required to sign in on the clip board at the main gate and in press box.
Other Required cost that the league does NOT cover:
-Warm-up Jacket and pant set- $70 for set(get to keep)
-All white cheer shoes- $30-$35(Mustangs will direct which shoe to buy near the season start)
Practices begin early in August and are held 3 or 4 nights per week for 3 hours, commonly between 5pm - 9pm.
As soon as school begins, practices go down to 2 or 3 nights per week for 2-3hrs, depending on what the coaches think the teams need.
Each cheer team learns sideline cheers, a competition cheer, and Pom routine. All of which are performed at each of our Saturday football games.
The league Registration fee covers:
Cheer Uniform, 3 pieces that MUST be returned at the end of the season
Competition Bow - girls KEEP
Spanks (under the skirt underwear covering) girls KEEP
Rain Jacket - girls KEEP
Registration payment to compete in Cheerfest
Other required uniform pieces not provided to you by the league, that the girls MUST have are:
Warm up Jacket and pants = $70 for the set - girls KEEP
All White Cheer Shoes = $30 - $35 (Mustangs will direct which shoe to buy near the season start) - girls KEEP
Other money items that come up that are not mandatory:
PINK OUT bow & sock set = $15
PINK OUT donation = $10
Coaches Banquet gift = $10 - $15
The teams are grouped as follows:
1st & 2nd grade as of FAll 2018 = INSTRUCTIONAL
3rd & 4th grade as of FAll 2018 = FRESHMAN
5th & 6th grade as of FAll 2018 = JV
7th & 8th grade as of FAll 2018 = VARSITY